Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Travel Malaysia - Trip in Malysia

To be honest I still can't let go of this blog. I would come and review back my memories quite often.

This time is my information post. Anyone who would like to come over Malaysia to travel or shopping? Or friends and family in Malaysia just wanna to travel within Malaysia, I could provide you services that like planning travel itinerary, booking hotel and transfer for you. 

I'm not a travel agent or guide but just a information that I know a licensed travel company could provide you this service. 

The places include: 
Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
Suria KLCC 
Pavilion KL 
Suria KLCC购物中心
Low Yat Plaza, Lot 10, Berjaya Time Squares, Fahrenheit 88, Sungai Wang Plaza Bangsar Village and so on. 

Singapore 
Singapore skyline

Islands and Beach
Pulau Redang, Terengganu
Pulau Langkawi, Kedah
Pulau Perhentian, Terangganu 
Sipadan Island, Sabah

Pulau Pinang
Scene of Pinang Island
Melacca
Baba Nyona house in melaka


Alright, I have to stop here. Hmm.. temporary stop first. I would come back again for more complete information.

But, doesn't mean you can't ask for any information, this is very flexible. It's not a package tour, but you're always welcome to ask for ANY, like you only need a hotel, might provide you a cheaper rate than public, travel the place other than what I mention above and so on and on.

Any interest could drop me a comment and leave down your email. I check my mail everyday so, for sure wont miss out.

1 comment:

  1. Very descriptive article, I liked that bit.
    Will there be a part 2?

    Also visit my weblog: how to buy a car with bad credit

    ReplyDelete