Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

๑۩Merry Christmas۩๑

Spotted: My name is Christmas, Will you Merry me?  X.o.X.o (miss gossip girl)
I'm officially having a great Christmas day in 2010.
Wow, an new experience that I have never done it before but not this time, guess what? It's exchange Christmas gifts during Christmas. Yet, once I get the chance to experience it, you know wad, I have exchanged it for 3 times in this year. Awesome! 

It's absolutely fun and enjoyable. A different celebration of 2010 Christmas. Well, not gonna to crap more, let's the pictures speak then *tsk tsk*

Let's begin from College friends on set.  It's the idea from our Financial Economic tutor, Miss You(You Hui Li) *Laugh*  Look, is the gifts from group 3 classmate. Gorgeous. -Budget RM5-

With a lil small ribbon is mine
>.<
There is our activity.
1. Busying write down the numbers for participants to draw.
2. Draw present time. I'm ugly in the picture
*sorry* LOL
3. Open up time which is the most funny time.

I drew Kiki's gift, RM5 voucher for Rasa Ayamas, KFC and Pizza Hut though it's a great gift.
(Ignore the picture which acting cool for fun
*LMAO*)
Nevertheless, together with celebration for Hui Pin 21st Birthday.
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯
Miss You (is tutor, k?), the one who wearing red colour pretty women
Finally, we get our gifts.
 








It's S.K.A.X.Y.T.SK exchange gifts on set. -Budget RM10- Don't expect involve pretty girl pictures k? 
Because this is the only picture took from camera *embarrass*
Spot my gift, guess? Clue: same with the previous gift.
*teasing* 
I drew the right hand side blue gift from Yoyo >.<












S1 on set-Budget RM15 & above-n It's my last also is my 3rd times to exchange 2010 Christmas gift. We step by Swings cafe at Kepong to count down 2010 Merry Christmas. Well, maybe lucky starts blow to me, I got one lucky draw gift from Swings cafe, it's a small Tiger LED Touch light Key-chain. Better than nothing hur >.< 
红色圣诞”和“绿色精灵Red Christmas & Green fairly tail
It's the special menu for Christmas day
Red Christmas is taste better

>.<
Our big sister, Kyee. Don't wanna hurt you in my blog, dude.
Just kidding k. 

*Laughing*
Ps Goo on set. Look. I like her hair. 
Fashion Rock!!!
Me on set. Neh, nothing to speak through. Skip.
*evil*
Eng Ho on set. eating Combo set. But he is the slowest to finish.
*evil smile*
Jack on set. He is different from last time, man.
That's it.
*LOL*
Gifts on set. The set of gift that I like the most.
Same, the biggest of pink bag is my gift for others.
Ps Goo is the lucky one to get my nice gift, girl.
It's 鸡精, suit her, Exam is around. One more week for us to go.
*tension*
Adorable gift box >.<
&
The most creative present from ps to Eng Ho

Have to mention that do you guys see the 6 TOBLERONEss hur, It's mine gift from Eng Ho *LOL*
 gift from Kyee to Jack though
 I like the gift.
Awesome

Never forget group pictures. I'm officially expected for S1 gathering, guys.







He's my younger brother, man. Specially take this picture of his green Christmas hat.
And his costume is purposely to wear as a B-boy gang to play
JACKASS in Genting.
He must be has a great Christmas too.

*Happy*







Merry Christmas once again people *Smile*. It's really a great Christmas day, having day out shopping for New Year with my honey(Dan), mum and bro. Grab one satisfy nichii cloth, *LMAO* Naah, of course it's bought though expensive but I like it. Yet, watch one movie - Tron 3D with my love,Dan in GSC max. I'm officially look forward to the coming soon movie - THOR & Sanctum. -(3D) THE GREEN HORNET,juz curious bout JayChou-. *LOL*, Yupe, this is bout my next post. *wink* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment