Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh my goodness

Well, if you're my friends and is one of my twitter followers or FB friend list I guess you know what am I gonna to post about. It's about a reptile animal. *tongue* creepy!

But, before that, I gonna post what I promise to share on my previous post stated. Guys, do you know that i-MAX @ time square has already been taken by Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) and namely GSC Max which is where I watched the Tron 3D with Dan. Okay, of course the price of ticket'll be a lil expensive. It cost us bout RM20 per person but normal price with just RM17. You know wad, the screen is big enough and there is totally 100++ chairs, one row has about 41 or 42 chairs. Comment for me, comfortable. *smile* Well, I think Tron is no longer a new movie to everyone. Most of the people give good comment  and me as well then. Not bad. *Thumps up*

The thing is I gonna introduce the coming soon movie that I'm interested in. Let's everything explain through video tailer.

Sanctum

The creator of TITANIC and AVATAR is officially attracting my attention. Don't you?


Thor

I just feeling wanna to watch it, No why *LOL* Don't you think it's interesting?


The Green Hornet 3D

Okay, I'm not that really interest in this movie. Yet, I'm curious of the Jay Chou. Shooting foreign film, hur?! *Shock*





Maybe nobody knows, I actually scare reptile animal like GECKO. Fine, if the gecko just about to food hunting, Mosquitoes. Go ahead and I will just ignore the gecko's presence, but please leave me far far away, or else I'll just scream out laugh.
But, what happen yesterday, a LIZARD visited my room. *creepy* *scare* *打冷暂*
I'm just Goosebumps!
I don't even dare to walk on the floor, at least leave it far from me for 5 meter, not only me, including jie and my mum are also very afraid of it. What are we did? Just stepped, sit and walked on the table, chair and my bed without touching the floor. The thing is, the lizard was hiding itself in my wardrobe. *screaming like hell* I don't know that, is Jie found it, I thought it was gone by my screaming.
I don't even like the lizard to walk, feel so disgusting. I scream every time the lizard step. Please, stop!

Finally Dan came my house to save me. How could he just go near to the lizard and caught it. Of course, using bucket and broom after observed the situation.

Thanks for saving me, Dan. *Kiss* Thanks for company me, Jie *xoxo*






So, are you ready? Don't expect I have took down all process okay?!



.............




.........



....


...





















Bigger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment