Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

They Bright up my college life, heart

It should be my first day of holiday, but, I'll not return to school anymore, so not consider sem break or holidays... anymore....right? ha.  Not a graduate student but, FINISH EXAM!!! hohohoho~~~ Praying hard, god bless yesterday paper, although every question I spot was appearing (bear in mind I studied everything too), not so confident on Section A part, though. 

I sincerely need a PASS enough, seriously. Is not about SCORE but not gonna study again and stress again, super suffering. Really gotta SOL "Everyday I'm suffering~~~", seriously! Anyway~~~ 

What's'll be going next of my life was still working on it, and there's not my main point for today blog. Then what is? 

Purposely wanna to blog my apologize to 'them'. Sorry for unable to join with Batu Pahat trip due to some reason although I did really wanna to join, believe me I did, really. Will be sad, sure. Waiting for me, perhaps? (Y'll so kind enough, I guess will, ha) But, I  more don't wish to be the cause with postponing the plan. 

So, now, College Life is about end. Yaya, i know still haven't, have to wait the result release. But, gonna to thanks those people who keep me accompany in college. 

Love the way they play,
Love the way they talk,
Love the way they care, 
Love the way they share,
Love the way they thought, 
Love the way they fun,
Love they way they act. 
Lucky to know them.
Heart.

My Girlfriends

Been learn lots from you guys, The day we spend is not that much, and sure have some "human being things" that made awkward to each others in the past, but the more important is learn from mistake and to know what and who you want to be. 

I'll always prefer the friendship goes into deeper rather than surface, trust and caring is more important than everything. Feel, feel something and be understanding. Is not hard to keep the "short" relationship. 
Respecting people have their own style, Be Original !!~

Enjoy the video, We're ugly, but don't care, Happy is more important!!














Okay, don't know what's wrong with part 2, but, will be more funny.
Here is the link that you can enjoy ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz34Xq-7wkU&feature=youtu.be

0 comments:

Post a Comment