Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Promise to share - Kelvin & Cherly Wedding on set

Date: Friday, October 22, 2010

Gonna post something very outdated but it's a super [B]day...
I mean Big day =D for my eldest bro. Okay, you will see more pictures than words. Because dunno what can I going to right. Haha! Here we go.

P/S: I dunno where those super funny pictures are going. I mean those playing before meet the bride. >.< sorry.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.


9.

10.

11.

12. 

13. 

14. 

15.

16.

17.

Date: Friday, October 23, 2010

Next day, Dinner at Noble Hotel.
Honestly, their food is so damn nice and high quality! I swear!!
Kelvin + Cherly = Charmin.



The decoration






Fin




See his face, you will then know how nice the fish are!












































0 comments:

Post a Comment