Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bersih 3.0 - To witness the historic moment

PEACEFUL: Bersih 3.0 rally in KL was a peaceful sit-in protest. (Bullshit) It's VIOLENCE. 
250k people showed up for Bersih 3.0 rally at Masjid Jamek, Dataran Merdeka and any place?

There's many many versions about Bersih 3.0 today. Internet, newspapers, videos, medias, different different versions. I bet you know what I meant. 
But, I see what I see, yeah, although, I don't attended the Bersih 3.0, but Dan did, my bros did, my friends did. 

What I get from them after 428? "I was there I can tell the truth. Believe me. blah blah blah, Don't believe all those news that protect about government, blah blah blah." Well, they're not part of politicians where no way for them to lie or bias about the truth, right?

At least, people won't lie about me with the suffering of tear gas. Why? Why keep on threw and Sprayed protesters non-stop? Why non-stop? All of my people, I mean my friends and family were bound into that trouble. Was it even necessary? Were so many tear gas needed?


Alright, some of the generation X, like my parents, they would stick to the newspapers, but, I believe mostly  generation Y would not be blinded, we've thought, and 'everything depends on latest generation' *giggle* 

Anyway, I don't have so much comments, I believe what I believe in. Pictures speak the thousand words.
Thanks all the 250k fight for our future, fight for our children, grand children, grand grand children, maybe?

I wonder how many reporter victims had hurt?! I wonder how serious were those pictures had?! My heart broke when scroll through, click through those violence pictures by polices from internet. Any police get hurt picture? 

"The Sun newspaper's reporter was beaten up by police around 7.00p.m. yesterday when he was writing script. He was shouting that he was a reporter, still the police bit him up. 

Najib came visit him in hospital to apologise. but why still said sorry? Since police bit the 8 local & international reporters...went they don't think they were wrong?" - from Louis Looi.



"But fellow protestors were helpful. They readily offered salt. I took some, and it helped. A Good Samaritan was giving away free ice cubes from his cart, parked beside the road. I dug into them and scooped some into my handkerchief." by Kee Thuan Chye   

Well, this was weird. Whysuddenly a police car appeared?! I thought suppose the Red Police Car?! 
Click this LINK to have a look for the 'details' *tongue*.



0 comments:

Post a Comment