Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Will not let any bad thing happen to dispel what I gonna record down in my Blog. 
Look back, a lot of things, because of the little unpleasant happen then didn't blog, 
NOT WORTH!
just ignore it.

It's a comedy movie,
It's surprise from Dan, again. *love*
Never know he get it free until he collected and showed in front of me,
and the thing is Preview Screening,
It's first time in my life.
Happy.

This movie is seriously funny, really.
I will rate it 8/10!!!
Omigosh, So funny!
It's really a good funny movie for me to watch during exam period.
I feel relax, In fact, I dunno why I din't stress like last time.
Whatever, it's not important.
Because what I feel is like, if I manage to get a boss like the movie show, for what I study so hard? haha! Non-sense, ignore it.
Basically, this movie is talking about the 3 main characters having 3 different WEIRD bosses that make their life so suffer and make them wanna to kill them. haha!
1 is a overmuch react jerk dick boss
another 1 is drug addicted jerk boss
last 1 is sexual harassment bitch boss
oh, c'm on, if you wanna to LOL, watch this movie then.

Danny Ooi, How come your hp quality can as good as camera?!

.....
......
....
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Look at mine =(

But, Thank you my LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment