Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Join Churp Churp

Now you can earn rewards by sharing through facebook and twitter with #ChurpChurp! How cool is that?

Imma Churper, finally. 

Well, have you ever heard of churp churp before? I think most probably does, right? Because it's so famous in facebook / twitter nowadays, most of my friends like the page on facebook, but do they are a part of churper or not?  I have no idea. Haha! 

Okay, the very first time I heard of churp churp is from this fellow, http://www.ezrasang.com/ . Ezra Sang, one of my secondary school mate. Oh, hell ya, his blog is awesome and full of information, just go into his labels and search the topic you like. Also you can search the nuffnang label see how much nuffnang had paid him, RM266!


From his post http://www.ezrasang.com/2010/11/be-part-of-churpchurp-today. I get to know what is churp churp. So, what is churp churp actually? It's social media community, In Simple, it's sharing messages for latest updates, campaigns and events. you as a churper, share or spread the messages of event that available and apparently your friends will interested about it , and then people will have a click, look, join, buy and complete the assignment, you get rewarded or earned. That's it. For more information, click here pls, its officially website. 

Sound like nuffnang? yea, churp churp is just sister site of nuffnang. There is many platforms you can share about like facebook, twitter, MSN, blogspot and etc. But I will prefer share in my blog more =p

Okay, I just gotta stop here as i don't have so talented like him to introduce so detail about churp churp. For me, as simply as better. haha!

So, what are you still waiting for? Join it, share it, tweet it and get rewarded, with just a click, http://www.churpchurp.com/KarenAng/share/churpchurp-invite 

0 comments:

Post a Comment