Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Remix Songs


It's March 2011 now. Time files, people, time wait for no man! Gotta start my first post on March with sharing and introducing some remix songs. Well, make it clear, club bar songs. Okay, don't misunderstanding, I'm not introduce to any bar or club, Imma not clubbing kaki. Just Dan downloaded those remix and it's not that bad to listen or should say super nice remix. (Idea get from Dan who posted on my fb wall and wrote credits to the 'founder' Cheyenne Choi)*tongue*.

For me, I actually won't listen remix at home but yeah inside the car*smile*. Dan, too. He said won't easy to fall asleep when listen to remix while driving car. As I know, people speeding car to keep'em awake, so meaning there's another way to keep you awake when driving by listen to remix, LOL! Dan love remix, I felt don't like when first listen, but after listened for a couple of times will feel good and like it.


Okay, just have a look and try to listen and download if you like it.

MkeNs:2011 Clubbing Mashup Album(Megamix) by MkeNs Music


My personally favorite remix is No. 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 17, 18, 21 and 22*laughing* Let's listen up!And download it from here. I don't know who is the creator of those remix, what I heart from Dan said, creator is a Japanese!

Well, guess what? Don't like remix? There's others music from this guy, too, Mk Ens. Just click his blog - http://mkensqxuanley.blogspot.com/ and find out your favorite. 

Enjoy friends.
Karen

2 comments: