Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meaningful Quotes


How yall think about the above picture? I felt it's so meaningful for me. Guess what? It's also related to my personal blog title, 知足=Appreciate.*Laugh* I'm actually quite adore with those meaningful quotes and always take a moment to read some of'em from my twitter page.  Well, it's my super good advice too especially when I feel sad*tongue* 

Okay, I don't know is it you just like me with so adore to the quotes. If Yes, I wish ya enjoy it let's see what applies to you and maybe PM to share some others meaningful quotes with me . If Not but it's your free day free time, maybe take some moment like me to read through and same let's see what applies to you too. It's nothing gonna to harm you tough LOL. But if ya feel bored, Whoops, I'm so sorry here. Anyway, wish you yall like it. 


Let's start with Appreciate quotes, well, normally how yall to appreciate your life. It's always easy meant to be speak out laugh but not come in action for me. Blaming or  feel annoying is what I always did. Hope you don't same like me*smile*.
I found this quotes, 1. Without sad times we wouldn't appreciate the happy times (I'm fully agree with it)

2. Appreciate your life. There is always someone who has worse than you do (Although I feel don't wanna to admit but Yes I am. A simple example, everyone know the child of Africa, when you saw'em from maybe those pity picture through net what your mind fresh? Oh, so pity and I'm so glad I have every things now. But, how about when we saw those people who every thing is perfect? Oh, I'm not enough with this and that.) Well, this is how always people work*Laugh*. Agree?

3. The happiest people do not necessarily have the best of all, they simply appreciate what they find on their way. So, to find your way, Enough luck to remain happy, enough challenges to become strong, enough grief to remain human, enough hope to be happy. (From this quotes, this is how the way to be appreciate?)

4.Write your Sad Times in Sand, Write your Good Times in Stone - George Bernard Shaw (Yeah, it's felt so suffer to hate and angry one people, don't it?) 

5. What is the Secret of Success? RIGHT DECISIONS. How do you make Right decisions? EXPERIENCES. How do you get Experiences? WRONG DECISIONS. 

6. Forget what's gone, leave what's behind you, your failures and your pain.

7. If you know the strength and patience, welcome the company trees - Hal Borland (This is what ready for my future work life LOL. But, too bad Imma hot temper not enough patience)

8. One today is worth two tomorrows - Benjamin Frankin (Done what's today have don't wait till tomorrow, this is for those last minutes LOL but I think it's also means appreciate today huh?*smile*

9. Don't make a promise when you are in Joy. Don't reply when you are Sad. Don't take decisions when you are Angry. Think Twice, Act Wise!

10. East to judge the errors of others, difficult to reorganize out own errors.

11. I do not count the hours I spend in wandering by the sea - Ralph Waldo Emerson

12. You are not responsible for what people think about you, but you are responsible for what you give them to think about you - Stanely Ferrad

13. Love the person who cares for you because they are the one will help you until the end.

14. Giving up dosent mean your weak, sometimes it means your strong enough to let go.

15. Maybe some people aren’t meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some are just passing through to teach us a lesson.

Wish you have a nice day, 
Karen

1 comment:

  1. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of
    the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
    into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
    Feel free to surf my blog : tmj pain reliever

    ReplyDelete