Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The place that I wish to go㋡

Hey people, I gotta question to ask. What'll you do in the every morning after you washed your face, if today is an off day? Let's me guess, facing computer? If not, I believe everyone'll open yours computer and at least spend for 2 hours per day in front of your baby comp screen or maybe 2 hours is not enough for somebody else. No matter school or work even entertain nowadays computer has become an necessary for human being, agree? Don't bluff me to say that you won't touch your computer when feel free, unless you're still child that control under parents, you have no idea with the function of computer, you don't have computer or have a spoil computer.

Sounds like I out of topic huh, Nrah, actually is connecting with what I gonna post. Because I'm the one of 'victim' that stuck with my baby lappy. And I wish to have some outdoor exercise trip that I never try yet. I admit Imma playful girl, but health kind*tongue*

Let's see!
First, I wish to have a cycling trip. 
Where to cycle? At the Shah Alam Malaysia Agriculture Park. The operation hour for cycling is 8.30am to 4.30pm every Tuesday to Sundays. It's closed on Mondays except when it's public or school holidays.  Address : 
Taman Pertanian Malaysia
Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam.
40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Tel : (603) - 55510 6822 / 5510 6923
Fax: (603) - 55510 0922
Click here to see the main web. You'll found another place to visit four season garden and even fishing.

Second, I wish to have a kite-flying trip.
At Kepong Metropolitan Park Flying Area. At MRR2 there, Click here to see more details for kite flying in Malaysia. Don't you interest? Anyway, I'm so interest with kite-flying although I never success in my childhood time*Laugh*.

Third, Paint-ball Game activities. 
Okay, I don't know where is the better place to play but I know near my Dan house, Taman Melawati have one of it. I heard that it's hurt when you get shot, tired and smelly with those shirts or mask to protect. But, it must be worth a try, right?

Forth, Fraser's Hill trip. 
This is personal suggestion for college gang'em. Because I remember someone said we never live together and plan to have a Cameron Highland trip. Well, I felt Cameron Highland is a quite an common place. If let's say wanna to enjoy those strawberry or other fruits, CH'll be better place. But if wanna shooting and feeling the cold nice weather, you've to choose Fraser Hill*smile*. Anyway, it's just a suggestion*tongue*.

Last, Pulau Perhentian Trip.
Basically, S1 kaki having this plan. I don't know how is this plan going on because it's a budget trip, but I'm so expect and so look forward to this pulau-pulau trip. Heard that Pulau Perhentian is the newest, the beach is clean and clear, so I preferred this*giggle*.

That's all for today post. Okay, maybe those above trip you have been visited and is no longer cool for you. But, those're new place for me. So much wish I can enjoy since Imma still a student yet. 

End.
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment