Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Niece's Birthday

I wished I could update this post yesterday, but, ended up busy. And too bad, I couldn't managed to meet my Niece yesterday, too. No choice, I needed to work. 

Yesterday was my Niece official birthday, 1 year old birthday, in Chinese we called, "对岁". Since she was the eldest, so, my bro decided to have a family dinner on her birthday. But, on 17 March 2012.

"Happy Birthday!!" (29 March 2012)

Alright, don't ask me why! I didn't know why they were chosen celebrate on 17 March 2012 where it was still my niece birthday, but in solar calendar, which is quite weird because it was much earlier. Therefore, the picture I'd shown was all only that night dinner. 

Unfortunately, I missed another moment which I wished so much to see. Traditionally, they said to let 1 year old birthday baby chose 5 objects: scissors, pen, abacus, comb and notebook. It stranded for the baby's future career. Legend huh?! 

Like my Niece had chosen the Pen(Pencil), stranded for some job that will be related to sign paper?!

My Family
+

Sis-in-Law's Family

=

Whole Family

Birthday Girl
She is so adorable, but she looks bit like boy, isn't she? 

Sharing is Caring
She "love" to share, whatever thing on her hand, like tissue, biscuit and so on, she'll given you at the same time held tight, then, take it back, LOL!


I didn't realized 3 of them were actually wearing PINK, different pink, weren't they so "coincident"

Of course, how can it be NO family photos. Here they go. 


~Blows~
Who's the most she look like?

Food
Laugh
 Well, I'm the camera man that day, so I'd not missed any funny picture. 
And, praise me with this 2 pictures! (above and bottom)
Haha, I asked my mum took the chicken head to scared her. But, ended up playing, oh, kill me. She liked to make her hand into forefinger for no reason, always! Maybe you can refer to the picture below by what she do with her forefinger. Okay, he used her forefinger pointing the chicken head and laugh, you know the process she "point" was funny. It's cool and warm to see baby innocent laugh.
using her forefinger to act cute

Camera man also need to take picture!

She is not my baby XD!

I like baby smile, the laugh or smile is from the deep of her heart. Smile for no reason, laugh for no reason. But, when come to ask or force baby to smile.. *cough*... She just... make us... turn speechless...
..........
.....
...
...
...
..
..
..
...
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


So, that's all. ENJOY people.

21 comments:

  1. What a cute happy family! Love this post about your fam. <3

    Keep inspiring sweetheart!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did learn something new on the Chinese belief and whats the significance with the five gifts.

    Wonderful birthday and she looks so adorable. Delicious spread of food to go with the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, she is so cute!! hmmm, picking up the pencil huh, meaning she will be CEO signing cheques and approving payment lor, hehe~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you niece look like one of my niece :) hehe nice food and she look cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Your niece is so cute! A little darling! Happy belated birthday to her!

    Nathalie
    http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday sweetie :D
    Your niece is absolutely gorgeously cute!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  7. MLU: Thank you so much :)!

    Nava.K: Find it (Chinese Beliefs) amazing ald. Haha.

    SK: I see, thanks for telling :)

    Carol, Nath N Choc Chip Uru : thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A belated Happy Birthday to your niece. So nice...all the smiling faces, all the happiness...and yummmm!!!! Nice food!!! Drool! Drool! That would be at a restaurant, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your niece is adorable! I like the tradition of giving the 5 things for her to choose one that will predict the future. Looks like everyone enjoyed the party, especially the birthday girl! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is so cute Karen..I remember when my 7 year old daughter smiles and I even got I shot with her being cross eyed for awhile hahaha..cherish every moment with your niece because time is so fast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little girl really looks like a boy :P BTW, your sister-in-law is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these family photos are special! they make me smile. :) what a darling 1 yr. old niece you have. i like how so many were wearing pink. her cake with winnie the pooh looks yummy. what flavor was it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to you niece from me!! lol. She pick a pen huh? Means she's gonna be a writer next time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thks for leaving your lovely commens @ Shirley's Luxury Haven!

    Nice blog you've got here & what a joyous event! Love these beautiful shots :) Would love to have u follow me & looking fwd to see more of your comments! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahhah...i heard about this Chinese belief but I didnt practice in my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy b-day for the baby!! would you like to follow each other?:X
    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your niece is a cute and adorable baby. I love family photos, they are heart-warming:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! info's were great. atleast, somehow I learned something new, a tradition..^_^

    and yeah, photographer needs to have a photo itself. hehe

    thanks for dropping by ^^

    happy birthday to your niece :)

    I hope she had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  20. suituapui: Yupe, it's in restorance :) named 创发~

    Sie: yea, you're so right!

    Tina: yupe enjoy^^

    Teddi: replied in your blog ^^

    Jennie: thank you ^^

    Lindy: writer like me and you ?? hahaha.

    balckswan, yee ling, quay po cooks, loana, Maiyang : thank you for dropping by ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kееp a tаb on your gоal the weight in
    1 month аnd then ωalk for а fitnesѕ oг Rаsрberry
    Ketоnes diet plаn, уou will еxpeгienсe from the
    fridgе, such as weіght lоss efforts.
    Weightbеaгing Јοіnts Carry The ВuгdenBeing ovеrwеight,
    then уou fall into eithеr rasрberry ketones drug.

    Thіs can causе the loss іn humans basеd оn walκing,
    ԁancing, not everу diеt undeг stresѕ
    oг bоredom, stress or eѵеn plastic.


    Mу web ѕitе: 3raspberryketonemonster.com

    ReplyDelete